Selling good Ip

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by DCI, 6th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. DCI

DCI New Member

Hi guys just wondering is there still an area on PC for posting a deal for an IP to other investors?
    We are currently selling an IP in a great blue chip location 500m from Ipswich CBD in Woodend Qld with Dev potential.
    If my memory serves me correctly I thought there use to be an area on Sommersoft for posting deals?
    Can anyone confirm.....
    Thank you.

2. Phantom

Phantom Well-Known Member

Maybe ask @Simon Hampel the forum creator firstly if it's allowed and if so, where you can post it. :)

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

We currently do not have anywhere for posting deals and it is not currently permitted.

I do plan on adding something eventually - but not sure when I'll get it done.

4. Mumbai

Mumbai Well-Known Member

Investors on PC might not be the right target market, IMO

5. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Yes I agree. You probably wont get the best price from folks here. You don't want to sell a diamond to a jeweller, you want the emotional shopper. If its a great, sought after property with development potential as you indicated, then if auction is appropriate in your area that's what I would do.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.