Seasoned Dual Income Stream Investor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Opportunityseeker, 4th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Opportunityseeker

Opportunityseeker New Member

Good evening fellow investors,

I am the GM of a wholesale builder/developer in South east Queensland who build in excess of 200 dual income cash flow positive investment properties per year all over south east Queensland.

I am a CPA, am 30 years old and own in excess of 10 dual income properties, houses and units across SEQ. Several of my clients from NSW and Victoria have suggested that this is a terrific forum to discuss potential development opportunities. I am hoping to potentially share my knowledge and personal experience of the local market in SEQ, in particular, dual occupancy, duplex, triplex, multi-res and boarding house opportunities and potential pit falls! We are always on the look out to partner with land owners or JV partners to find sites and aid in the development side as well!

Look forward to chatting and discussing any future investment opportunities, and helping out where ever possible!

Lisa T and Brady like this.
  2. mickyyyy

mickyyyy Well-Known Member

What is your business name and what are your thoughts on Brisbane atm and whats happening on the ground?

Would like to hear what areas you believe will have substantially growth in the next few years

smurfy likes this.
  3. smurfy

smurfy New Member

so are you a licensed builder? or developer?
    what is the name of the company you go under?
    do you do anything in the toowoomba area?

4. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to you sharing your knowledge.