Searching for a Mentor

Discussion in 'Development' started by Sam94, 27th Apr, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sam94

Sam94 New Member

Hi All,

I am new to property development and am looking for a mentor who I can observe and learn from. I prefer someone experienced who knows the ins and out of this game.

Professionally, I am a Corporate and Tax Lawyer at a national law firm in Brisbane. I know all about the legal side of property deals including effective structuring for liability and tax purposes etc, and drafting all the necessary documentation including option agreements etc.

I understand nothing works one way, so in exchange for mentorship, I am more than happy to assist with any legal help you may need. I also have access to lawyers in pretty much all commercial areas with whom I can discuss any issues outside my expertise.

I am looking to get involved in a project in the second half of this year, preferably in Brisbane.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

lixas4 likes this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

HI Sam94,

In what way are you looking to get involved in a project? Are you talking JV or a project on your own? I assume it would be capital and or serviceability you have to offer? Generally speaking if its a JV in Brissy, it would have to be a medium size project otherwise the profits are not worth it for JV partners.

Cheers

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia