Sean Summerville - The property king AKA Fortunes in Forclosures

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Brendan, 5th Nov, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. misledmistreated

misledmistreated New Member

Lyndi - please send me a PM. I am also been impacted by this person - I know of another lady with cancer and another 2 people also out of pocket. No guarantees, however we are trying to get together a group of people to bring this to justice.

If anyone else of this forum is impacted, please send a private message.

Thanks

Lyndi, AnnieM, Raymundo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Raymundo

Raymundo New Member

Lyndi, so sorry to hear of your plight (and others) with the "Property King". I wonder if you were the lady helping him out at the Sydney Home Show a few years back? She seemed genuine and convinced that Sean was the real deal and said to me at the time that she had gone in with Sean on some propety deals or deal. I am 'fortunate' if you could call it that - he only took me and my wife for $7500 which was going to gain us access to JV's with Sean (glad that didn't happen) and access to distressed properties etc. etc. It goes without saying that Sean did not deliver on anything other than a 'one on one' with his wife, who advised me at the time to stop chasing shiny objects and just concentrate on their 'Property King' strategies. Trouble is, I think I was sucked in by the biggest shiny object of them all, Sean Sommerville..

Lyndi, AnnieM and ellejay like this.
  3. Raymundo

Raymundo New Member

Hi Lyndi, I can't really help you but wanted to make sure you read my reply to misledmistreated (which was meant for you for support - sorry, inexperienced, new member). This is what I posted: Lyndi, so sorry to hear of your plight (and others) with the "Property King". I wonder if you were the lady helping him out at the Sydney Home Show a few years back? She seemed genuine and convinced that Sean was the real deal and said to me at the time that she had gone in with Sean on some propety deals or deal. I am 'fortunate' if you could call it that - he only took me and my wife for $7500 which was going to gain us access to JV's with Sean (glad that didn't happen) and access to distressed properties etc. etc. It goes without saying that Sean did not deliver on anything other than a 'one on one' with his wife, who advised me at the time to stop chasing shiny objects and just concentrate on their 'Property King' strategies. Trouble is, I think I was sucked in by the biggest shiny object of them all, Sean Sommerville..

Lyndi and AnnieM like this.
  4. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

I did try to advise her and give her details of a great litigation lawyer, along with the other poster on this thread. No one can really help you in these matters I don't think unless you're prepared to be very proactive.

Lyndi, AnnieM and Raymundo like this.
  5. AnnieM

AnnieM Member

Hello

6. AnnieM

AnnieM Member

Misledmistreated I joined in October 2018 specifically to find others who have been wronged by Sean Summerville. I am doing this on behalf of my son, who we encouraged to join Sean's program after attending his presentation and email and phone conversations. However, after my son paid out money to join for himself and us, and put money forward for a house in Broken Hill, nothing further happened and all the money has gone. Not sure how to PM you but would like to be on the list of those trying to ensure that Sean Summerville does not continue his deceitful ways.

Lyndi likes this.
  7. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

Hi Annie, I don't think he's been back on this site since his post above but I know he was looking at trying to take group action. I recommended that he contact Dan Georges, who is a brilliant litigation lawyer at Finn Roche lawyers. Give Dan a call, he'll be able to advise you.

Lyndi and BuyersAgent like this.
  8. AnnieM

AnnieM Member

Ok thanks. I'll give Dan Georges a call.

Lyndi likes this.
  9. PJA

PJA New Member

Hi all. To put this into perspective and to see the enormity of the fraud, can we all indicate the amounts we have been ripped off. Someone may be able to correlate and publish the amounts SS has defrauded us. I was taken for 105K

Lyndi and ellejay like this.
  10. AnnieM

AnnieM Member

Hello, my son has lost $31,000.

Lyndi likes this.
  11. Cazandco

Cazandco New Member

12. Cazandco

Cazandco New Member

Yep, this guy is gullible as well, lost $89k, Sean did not return my calls , my emails now go into the ether , his mobile is not connected.....hmmmm there is pattern here

Lyndi likes this.
  13. TwoCan

TwoCan New Member

Hi Lyndi if you get this message I'd be interested to chat further, have to be careful as I don't know who is who in here but I can assure you I am a victim and I know of many more with dollars and property addresses.
    TwoCan

Lyndi and ellejay like this.
  14. TwoCan

TwoCan New Member

AnnieM if you like message me I am not sure how this works but email is also possible [email protected] I may be able to shed some light on this person

Lyndi and AnnieM like this.
  15. TwoCan

TwoCan New Member

Cazandco if you like message me alternatively email me [email protected] I may have some info on this person

Lyndi likes this.
  16. frankjeager

frankjeager Well-Known Member

this is horible to hear, i realy hope you guys all recieve your money back, i cant understand how anybody could do this to other people and stil be able to look themselves in the mirror

17. Lyndi

Lyndi Member

My loss was $165k

---
    I had to not focus on this for a while, it really takes it out of me emotionally.
    I'm wanting to get a class action going.
    While he has no money to repay. To stop him from doing this again is what matters now.

18. Lyndi

Lyndi Member

I didn't get any notifications... and I'm now just off the phone from another who has lost money. So am doing an update to say.. still no contact. The property now sold and he's gone underground.
    Such a scum bag

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia