VIC Seagrove Estate, Phillip Island

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by alicudi, 1st Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye,
    Ha Ha, yes I know you did this for us when we were in lockdown
    which we really appreciated
    So I thought I would do the same for James as I know how frustrating it is when you can’t get down to see what’s happening to your build because of lockdown.
    Wendy

2. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

I’ll have a look tomorrow to see if it’s been cut & take a couple more photos for you. Wendy

3. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James,
    Your site was cut today, so I went & took a couple of photos for you & Helen.
    Wendy

Attached Files:

James Millward and alicudi like this.
  4. James Millward

James Millward Active Member

Thank you so much Wendy, its very frustrating not being able to get down. We also received today the official commencement notice and allocation of a site supervisor form SJD, so finally we are officially under way :)

Polly likes this.
  5. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Your welcome, yes we went through the same thing last year when we were in lockdown, but luckily Faye offered to take photos of our build for us which was great of her.
    So you ended up getting an SS sooner than you thought, that’s great.

James Millward likes this.
  6. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James,
    Your probably coming down tomorrow as restrictions will lift from midnight tonight, but I thought I’d let you know there was a concrete mixer truck there yesterday I think they must have done some footings? So here’s some photos I took today. Wendy

Attached Files:

7. James Millward

Thanks Wendy, yes hoping to be down on Saturday. I expect that they must have been the piles for the slab that they were pouring, so they must have already done the site mark out. Pleased to see that they are moving forward. we really appreciate you taking the time to take the photo's, its been so frustrating being locked down for 3 weeks again.

Polly likes this.
  8. James Millward

Progress update on Plot 674, The pipes are in the ground and power in the process of being connected. Hoping that the slab will follow shortly. Managed to get down at the weekend to grab a few photos.

Polly and alicudi like this.
  9. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James & Helen,
    Not sure whether you’ve been down since your slab was poured?
    If you haven’t I’ve taken some photos for you, let me know if you want the photos if you have none of your slab. Wendy

10. James Millward

Thanks so much Wendy, I actually came down Thursday, Friday and Saturday and took some photos. The slab looks good, and have already received the invoice for it. Sure not slow on invoicing :) Onto the framing next which is scheduled to be completed by the 27/07/2021. Looking forward to seeing how that goes.

Polly likes this.
  11. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James, all good wasn’t sure whether you had been down or not.
    Yes moving along nicely, I see that the people in the Metricon house near you have moved in too. When I was on the block between yours & their house taking photos I looked down on the grass & saw that a bird had laid a couple of eggs in the grass, strange place to lay eggs.

Attached Files:

12. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

It’s one of these birds eggs the Plover there a lot around the area.

Attached Files:

13. James Millward

They are very protective of their eggs and chicks and will swoop you angrily if you get too close. its a shame with all the building going on they are losing another nesting sites.

Polly likes this.
  14. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Yes true, hopefully the eggs hatch soon. When I was walking on the grass a Plover was squawking & when I saw the eggs I realised why it was doing it as I was near its eggs.

15. James Millward

Apparently our frame is going up, but thanks to Lockdown No.5 unable to visit site. Hoping that the restrictions lift soon so we can come down and view.

Polly likes this.
  16. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James,
    Another week added to lockdown now, if you want me to I can take some photos for you of your frame going up? Let me know if you want some photos.
    Wendy

17. James Millward

Hi Wendy, if you could that would be awesome. Mark our site supervisor did advise me that the framing had started. I had hoped to get down last weekend, but as you say with another lockdown, its not going to be for a while. I see that you had quiet a few places in Cowes that had been visited with the virus, hope you are all okay.

Polly likes this.
  18. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James,
    I’m going out to the shops later & on my way I’ll stop & take some photos for you.
    Yes we had 3 people come down to visit the island for a couple of days apparently they were the ones that were at the MCG too.
    They seemed to have visited nearly everywhere on the island which was great for business, & apparently the only place they didn’t visit was the penguins.
    Luckily so far no one on the island has tested positive
    Wendy

alicudi and James Millward like this.
  19. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi James,
    Here’s some photos of your frame, the last photo I took it started pouring with rain & I got real wet as I was half way up the paddock away from my car.
    Wendy

Attached Files:

20. James Millward

So sorry about you getting caught in the rain, but I really do appreciate the photos, they are really making good progress. The way this lockdown is going the house will be finished before we can get down :) Thanks again

Polly likes this.