VIC Seagrove Estate, Phillip Island

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by alicudi, 1st Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

I received an update two days ago that stage 15 is just waiting on compliance certificate now (I think from memory) and should be titled late March/early April.

2. Faye Thiele

Faye Thiele Well-Known Member

At long last it looks like it is happening!!! Where is your block and are you going to build? If so who with?

3. Kringles

Kringles Member

Thanks, we’re thrilled. We’re going to build and live there. Retiring thank god!

alicudi likes this.
  4. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

It’s been a little bit of a wait! I’m few doors down from you I think (Lot 631). I’m not sure what we’re planning. If we do build, I think it’ll be our own design.

5. Kringles

Kringles Member

we’re 670. Definitely a single story, low maintenance etc

alicudi likes this.
  6. Faye Thiele

Ok so I am building on Lot 635 when titled. I am finalising plans now with Aspire homes so I hope I will be ready to ‘go’ since titles are done. Good luck with whatever you decide on.

7. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Update: I’ve received an update today on our block in stage 15. All consents besides council have been obtained. Council consent could possibly come through today. Then, the land registration will be lodged, which took less than a week last time. This could possibly be different due to the current environment though.

We may be only a week away now!

alicudi likes this.
  8. Faye Thiele

Was it your conveyancer who gave you the update?

9. alicudi

alicudi Well-Known Member

I received the following line from my estate agent on Saturday the 28th of March, it applies to lot 670 in the Final Release.

"They are currently waiting on Council's consent and then once this has been done they will lodge the plan for registration."

10. Faye Thiele

Thanks alicudi I haven’t heard anything from my agent Josh Dunstan - stockdale and Leggo.

11. alicudi

alicudi Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything from Jenni Kent of Obriens Real Estate who is the agent I purchased lot 670 through, my updates are coming from Amber Formosa of Ray White Phillip Island who is absolutely excellent to deal with.

12. Faye Thiele

A bit disappointing that no word from O’Briens or my conveyancer! I hope that it happens soon so that my build can start.

alicudi likes this.
  13. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Another update: Statement of compliance was issued today for remaining stages (15 & 16). Plan of subdivision submitted for registration. Titles may come through next week.

alicudi likes this.
  14. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

Bec Anderson at Ray White provided these updates. She has been wonderful all through this process.

alicudi likes this.
  15. Faye Thiele

Thanks again for the update.

16. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

We are buying a block of land in the stage 16 & we are building a house with Metricon & they have just emailed us to say that they received notification that Statement of Compliance has been reached so titles won’t be too far away, yay. We are purchasing the block through OBrien Real Estate, Joshua Dunstan, but he hasn’t kept us updated at all ☹️

alicudi likes this.
  17. Faye Thiele

Hi there. Looks like it is at long last about to be titled. Which lot no are you and are you ready to build when the land is titled?

18. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye, Our lot is 656 Firetail & yes we are going through the process with Metricon now & as soon as the land is titled we will be ready to build. What lot number are you?

19. Faye Thiele

Hi my lot is 635 Wallaby Grove and I’m finalising plans with Aspire Homes. I will be moving down to the Island (seagrove estate) in a couple of weeks where I will be renting whilst my house is being built.
    Good luck with everything. Maybe when all of this madness is over we can have a catch up.!

Polly likes this.
  20. Polly

Polly Well-Known Member

Hi Faye, you are building in the street behind us, good luck with your house plans, we are retiring down there can’t wait yes with all thats going on now with the Coronavirus hopefully one day when we are both living in our houses we can catch up. Good luck with everything.