Saying hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Llamarama, 3rd Feb, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Llamarama

Llamarama New Member

Hi. I’m Belen from melbourne. I’m joining the forum so I can pick your brains with some buying selling investments property. I’m not sure what I’m doing but I’ll post my question here and then try to find the right forum to ask.

so we have a dual occupancy property in Brisbane (Kuraby) it’s a 4 bed house and a 2 bed unit. We want to sell. Our question is. This is a investor ideal property. So we are wondering if it’s appropriate/rightful to contact a buyers agent and offer the property or we still have to go real estate agent to sell.?

2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. I would look around locally for agents that have high visibility and visit a few open houses to get a feeling for what they are like.

Will you be selling vacant, or do you have tenants in the property. And Kuraby is in BCC I believe.

Is it legally able to be rented separately? That may be your biggest problem.

The Y-man likes this.
  3. Llamarama

Llamarama New Member

Will you be selling vacant, or do you have tenants in the property. And Kuraby is in BCC I believe.
    We will be selling tenanted and yes Kuraby is in BCC.

Is it legally able to be rented separately? That may be your biggest problem.[/QUOTE]
    Yes it is legally able to be rented separately.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia