Sasha Hopkins and the A team pro

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Rob fuller, 15th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JesseT

JesseT Well-Known Member

Hi Sash, welcome to the forum:)

Are you a REBAA member or QPIA?

I sincerely hope that your an ethical buyers agent, and apologize if you are. Honestly though, the picture you portray of yourself on social media really suggested to me that your just another spruiker, selling the get rich quick scheme to people who don't know better.

If you are qualified, I would certainly appreciate more detail on how you achieved such success and manage to repeat this process for your clients.
    Are you willing to share some of your own numbers and client success stories on a public forum?
    Or is the phone call necessary?

If you can take a $7 per hour wage and turn it into a $3.5 million portfolio producing enough income for my retirement in 5 years, you can consider yourself another client.

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Hi Sash,

Just to be clear, I didn't say you were glorified salesmen - I said I'd be surprised if you weren't. I love surprises, so would really like to find you're not.

Do you sell established property?

In my experience, basing a PI strategy on something that worked 5 years ago is problematic, simply because lending today is vastly different than it was 5 years ago.

I agree that increasing cashflow is important, but given that rental income is shaded to 80% or less, and often capped to 6% yield these days it's unlikely to be enough to continue buying and holding indefinitely unless you've got a huge income from your work, or some kind of aggressive debt reduction strategy in place at the same time. Or both.

3. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Self appointment works best in many sectors, everyone is a self appointed expert at everything.

Why not, that is the way it is all done now.

See Change likes this.
  4. Greyghost

Greyghost Well-Known Member

Your advertising is appalling.
    Appealing to people's sense of greed and get rich quick with a heart string storey.
    It attracts people for the wrong reasons, thus I find your marketing unethical.

I hope ASIC cracks down on this type of marketing and makes operators like you accountable.

5. Greyghost

Seasoned members here don't need to speak to you. We have heard and seen it all.
    One way or another there is a spruiker angle.
    Either rubbish dual key homes or h&l trash in the middle of nowhere. All well and good to replace your income via rent.

How bout post up your personal portfolio:
    Date
    Type
    Suburb
    Price
    Value add
    Current value
    LVR
    Rent pw.
    Etc

Without solid facts mate, on this forum you will be facing an uphill battle.
    Ask old mate Birch.. there is over 2,000 posts discussing his portfolio and Busines antics..

jim1964 likes this.
  6. Greyghost

I made so much money investing I had to share the 3 step secret with you all.

mrdobalina likes this.
  7. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

@Sasha Hopkins, welcome to PC.

From what I am reading, if I hire your organisation to help develop and implement one of your investment property strategies, in 5 years time, I will be able to retire with a property portfolio of 12 properties worth $3.5M.

What retirement income would this generate?

Will I be able to start my own Property Group, say the B Team?

Given that my Property Group should be an improved version of all previous ones, will my B Team be better than your A Team?

How much of the above is guaranteed?

propertylad, Biz and Perthguy like this.
  8. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

I reckon I should get together with Goanna , HandyAndy ( probably two of the most successful investors ( though modest and quiet nowdays ) on the forum over the last 15 years ) . We could call ourselves the Triple A . AAA or maybe A + , though AAA would get closer to the top in alphabetic listings , though I don't know if that means anything now days .

That not what he says . He doesn't say what he's replaced his income with rental income and has the ability to retire , although that's the implication ,

I've left my corporate job and replaced my income twice in the last four years:cool: :eek::p

Cliff

Last edited: 21st Mar, 2017
    Sasha Hopkins and kierank like this.
  9. See Change

BTW sasha

PLEASE don't call your self sash on the forum . One Sash is more than enough for this forum. If you follow his example you'll get banned at least once a month . Also in terms of competition , His portfolio is significantly more impressive than yours .... 10 mill plus and over 20 properties from what I understand .

Cliff

Pier1 and Greyghost like this.
  10. Greyghost

For those of us who still use the yellow/white pages hehe

11. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

3 steps? Mine is only 2 steps.

Buy low, sell high. :)

Jjjb, Greyghost and kierank like this.
  12. BKRinvesting

BKRinvesting Well-Known Member

2 steps? Bugger that.

1) Buy when possible*.
    ;)

*Not advice and there may actually be much more to my plan than that :p

Perthguy likes this.
  13. HUGH72

HUGH72 Well-Known Member

2 steps

Buy and never sell.:p

14. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    33 I believe

15. mrdobalina

mrdobalina Well-Known Member

Too many steps. Mines just 1: "make mullah*".

*not guaranteed to work every time.

16. Kevvy7

Kevvy7 Well-Known Member

Keeps popping up on adds everywhere. Anyone used his services yet?

17. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi KieranK,

I'll ignore the sarcasm, the income you want to create through property will be determined by your financial position, goals and comfort level.

It's not difficult to create $150k+ income through property using combined investment methods (long term and short term).

If you are struggling to achieve your goals through property, I/we are happy to help. Otherwise, good luck with your endeavours :)

18. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi Jess,

Yes, one out of our 3 investment offerings involves established properties.

I totally agree, the lending landscape is definitely changing frequently. Both finance companies and property companies will need to adapt quickly or they won't last.

We are forever innovating and looking at new opportunities for clients. I am always the guinea pig to prove a concept before offering it to the marketplace.

Cheers

Jess Peletier likes this.
  19. Shawn

Shawn Well-Known Member

Here I was thinking I was the only guy asking Positive Real Estate the hard questions!!!

20. See Change

Hi Sasha

Excuse us for questioning people who come and join the community promoting educational and advisory services . We've had many in the past and most don't stay the distance . In the previous cycle we had two high profile members who did hang around for years and one now is one of the highest profile property guru's in Australia ( Michael Yardney , though not without controversy as recently reminded ) . The other went bankrupt and left a significant trail of financial and personal trauma behind him .

We wait to be convinced , and a three month time lapse suggests we're more an after thought for you , which is usually the case .

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator: 31st Jan, 2022
    charttv likes this.