Sasha Hopkins and the A team pro

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Rob fuller, 15th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rob fuller

Rob fuller New Member

Hi everyone,
    Has anybody worked with or able to give some feedback on Sasha Hopkins and his company 'The Ateam Property Group'?

2. BeefEater

BeefEater Active Member

Haven't heard of them until very recently when their sponsored posts started flooding my Facebook news feed on a daily basis. Haven't looked into them but my initial thoughts are they look like every other BA firm popping up.

Would also be keen to hear from anyone that has worked with them.

3. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Just another one stop shop - I'd be very surprised if they weren't glorified salesmen for developers.

They advertise their 'Property Accumulator' - a buy and hold strategy that focuses on depreciation and paying little to no tax. Sounds a lot like new OTP to me. Ironically, buy and hold is a sure fire way to limit accumulation in your portfolio these days post APRA.

Scott Townsend likes this.
  4. Sonamic

Sonamic Well-Known Member

Sasha Hopkins is ex Open Corp. Now gone out on his own doing the same thing cause there's a killing to be made in one stop property investing companies. Not a bad gig.

Jasper likes this.
  5. JesseT

JesseT Well-Known Member

I'm sick of all his advertisments popping up on Facebook claiming he is a high school drop out, turned pizza boy on $7 per an hour, now retired through property.

That sounds like spruiker talk to me, setting ridiculous expectations directed at the financially uneducated.

I would stay away, I think there's some better options out there at the moment if you require help.

Geelong_Chris likes this.
  6. Geelong_Chris

Geelong_Chris Member

I call ******** on it, love to know the secret how one can borrow to buy around $3m in residential properties by age 26 and paid off enough to retire off it. I'm sure it's a secret that if I hand of thousands of dollars I will never learn.

Yeah sick of seeing his paid ads popping up in my facebook feed, I used a burner email address to learn more, had to laugh listening to his babbling and investor psychology crap, had to laugh at the part below :

Apply For Your Complimentary "Wealth Accelerator Call"
    If you'd like us to help you accelerate your wealth, then complete the application below now.

We've helped over a thousand people all around Australia fast track their financial future by using our Wealth Accelerator Strategies.. During this complimentary 1-on-1 "Wealth Accelerator Call" we'll show you how to do the same!

To qualify for the call, you must meet the following criteria:

· Single income of $60,000+ per annum, living at home, no debts or dependents – Higher if you rent, have debts or dependents
    · Family/Household income of $110,00+ per annum if you rent, have debts or dependents
    · Minimum cash savings of $55,000
    · Minimum available equity of $100,000
    · Combined superannuation balance of $150,000+

7. Geelong_Chris

Geelong_Chris Member

You mean there's a sucker born every minute?

8. Sonamic

Sonamic Well-Known Member

No. There are however some people prepared to pay several thousand dollars to have somebody else "organise" their investment journey FOR them.

9. Geelong_Chris

Geelong_Chris Member

Yeah I can imagine. You'd have to pry the money from my cold dead fingers for me to do that.

Perthguy likes this.
  10. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

I just started seeing him after i was blocked by positive real estate for bothering them with hard questions :D
    Does he have a podcast to?

propertylad, Sackie and House like this.
  11. Geelong_Chris

Geelong_Chris Member

Hats off if it's true, but I question the story. Still would love to know the "secret" without having to fork out tens of thousands of dollars to help him fund his next.

12. JesseT

JesseT Well-Known Member

Would you like a proven system to replace your income through property investing?

Hey, I’m Sasha Hopkins - Property Investor, Entrepreneur & Founder of the A-Team Property Group.

I started investing in property at age 21, and in just 5 years, I’d built a $3.5m portfolio of 12 properties, replaced my income and retired from my corporate job.

Hungry to help other people do the same, I created the A-Team Property Group - Australia’s Leading Property Investment Educator and Strategy Mentoring Company.

As I tell my clients - before ANYBODY can invest in property and start to build a portfolio - you NEED to get educated.

Which is why I’ve put together a FREE case study training that reveals the exact system that's replaced my income in 5 years and allowed me to retire from the corporate world to help others do the same.

Its available for a limited time only, so you must check it out today.

Click here to register now: The A Team – Online

Yours Truly,

Sasha

13. Ian87

Ian87 Well-Known Member

You have to laugh at these things. I always thought retirement meant sitting by the beach sipping cocktails not posting sponsored adds on Facebook.

14. JesseT

JesseT Well-Known Member

I wonder what he thinks qualifies him as

Australia’s Leading Property Investment Educator and Strategy Mentoring Company.

15. Yson

Yson Well-Known Member

i do not believe all these ads, as i just think property investment needs hard works, e.g downloading all rental statements n arragning repairs etc.

BeefEater likes this.
  16. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your comments regarding my company. To address your points:

- Glorified salesman: We have no direct affiliation with land developers, builders or similar. Nothing we do is 'one size fits all'. We spend on average 2 hrs educating and understanding each client before even speaking about a property or strategy. Everyone is in a different position, has different comfort levels, goals etc. My company offers a diverse range of investment methods to suit each client for where they are at. Our service is the same for each strategy being complete process and process management. At the end of the day we source the right property for the client and it doesn't matter which land developer or builder, it comes down to the location, pricing, quality and product.

- Property Accumulator: this is one of our investment options and is the entry phase to our 3 step formula. All strategies we offer is based on the approach I took to replace my income in 5 years. We progress our clients throughout our different investment systems as their confidence and goals increases. Having a 3 step formula allows our clients to follow our methods that manufacture income to increase borrowing capacity and therefore continue investing. Rather than what most people do that will end up leaving people stuck and unable to borrow further.

If you struggle being able to find lending solutions post APRA changes, we're happy to give you a few pointers. Our clients manage to continue achieving results.

Thanks for your time.

Sash

17. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your comment.

Rather than speculating about what we do or how I achieved my success, why don't we jump on a call or meet up in person and I will run you through everything in detail?

This way you'll know exactly what we do intead of making assumptions.

Cheers

Sash

Last edited by a moderator: 20th Mar, 2017
    davidblack1991 likes this.
  18. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comment.

Rather than speculating about what we do or how I achieved my success, why don't we jump on a call or meet up in person (i'm in Geelong regularly due to family living there) and I will run you through everything in detail?

This way you'll know exactly what we do intead of making assumptions.

Cheers

Sash

Last edited by a moderator: 21st Mar, 2017
    davidblack1991 likes this.
  19. Wukong

Wukong Well-Known Member

S.T likes this.
  20. Sasha Hopkins

Sasha Hopkins Member

Hi Wukong,

Hows it going?

Sash