Roof Leak Repair in Brisbane North

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by MSB, 21st Jun, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MSB

MSB Well-Known Member

My IP in the Moreton Bay area has water leaks after the recent downpour. Previously we had a leak in the study area and the insurance accepted the claim so it was fixed. This time there are more leaks appeared in the Garage area and the tenant didn't tell this to the property manager but informed the leak in the same old area.

Insurance company has mentioned the recent leaks are due to maintenance issues such as cracked tiles or cracked mortar in the roof cap.

I am in the look out for the roof repairers to fix the leaks and fix the issues.

Do you have any recommended people for roof leak repairs in the Brisbane North area so that I can ask them to provide a quote to complete the work. Thanks.

2. Branden

Branden Well-Known Member Business Member

I had a similar issue in my property down south, water was leaking into the property which was a result of cracked tiles/needing to repoint. My PM organised to rectify the issue and it ended up costing around $2500. The company used was DC House, although, I'm not sure if they occupy North Brissy.