NSW Riverstone VS Marsden Park

Discussion in 'Property Analysis' started by Sallyding, 6th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sallyding

Sallyding New Member

Hi guys, we are interested in purchasing Land + House package @ Summer Elite Riverstone (41 Brighton St) or Elara Marsden Park (Elara Boulevard). We are not familiar with both area. Could anyone please provide some recommendations or suggestions. Thank you.

- first home buyer
    - budget $700k
    - work @ North Sydney and Parramatta

2. ImitatorV9

ImitatorV9 Member

Hi Sally

It's best if you visit these areas , if possible. We have been to Marsden Park several times as we have a vacant lot over there. Elara is a bit far from where the business Park is . Having said that , Elara is H U G E with many completed , under construction and vacant properties.

I work in North Sydnet and missus works in the city so it's very far for us but it's good and economical if you work in Parramatta.

Having said that , I am not sure if you will find a great H&L at $700,000. Last we checked , they were $850,000 + for a decent place. Decent being 300 sqm ( sorry I have low expectations ).

I have no opinion of Riverstone as I have never been there.

Good luck with your venture.

Imitator.

3. sumterrence

sumterrence Well-Known Member

Before I decide on Marsden Park I was also looking at Riverstone as well.

I've picked Elara becuase of its infrastructure/facilities that are more refined compared to Riverstone.

For your budget of $700k might be hard to find something decent in both areas.

For $700k budget you might wana look at blacktown surrounding suburbs like Marayong, Quakers Hill etc.

4. gee_sb

gee_sb New Member

Hi Sally,

Just wondering if you have decided to proceed with the brighton st estate in riverstone? we have signed house and land contract there,so it would be nice to know any prospect future neighbours