Ripehouse Monthly Subscription Offer $70 Off

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Coota9, 7th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Coota9

Coota9 Well-Known Member

Just thought I would pass on this deal I have received from Ripehouse as I believe it is a great offer at $70 off month to month membership at only $27 per month..see below

We don't usually do this...

But, it is SPRING and the SUN is shining!

Today only - lock in a $70 per month discount on our Ripehouse monthly subscription.

NOW only $27 PER MONTH!

This is a > 70% discount from our usual price FOR THE LIFE of your subscription.

To lock in this amazing deal follow these steps:

1. Visit http://www.ripehouse.com.au/meetripehouse
    2. Select the Green Monthly "Get Started" button (ignore the price for now)
    3. You will be redirected to our Sign Up Page
    4. Enter your Name, Email and the following Coupon Code

SPRINGWOW

5. Select "Subscribe" and enter your card details to complete payment and LOCK IN your amazing special offer.

HURRY - this amazing offer will not last for long.

I have no connection with Ripehouse other than thinking its a great deal even if you only try for a month as you are not locked in as its only a casual month to month sign up

mcarthur likes this.
  2. Mumbai

Mumbai Well-Known Member

What does ripehouse do? The information on the home page does not tell me much more than a pretty picture.
    is it worth the $27?
    Does it replace pricefinder/rpdata subscription?

3. mcarthur

mcarthur Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't replace PF. I've got both.
    I use RH for the meta-analysis and some of its funky calculations (which I'm still evaluating to see whether they're worth relying on, such as closeness to school, transport and shops).
    I prefer its suburb, sub-suburb and street level analysis against anything else.
    But I prefer PF when getting down to particular properties (and for the 18 year CG data!).
    The RH interface is... different. I find it appalling on slow-medium internet.
    The normal price is $700-900pa, so this deal is very good if you need that analysis.
    Couple it being on a casual basis and its very very good I'd say.

* No relationship with PF or RH other than as a paid (from my wallet) subscriber.

4. House

House Well-Known Member

5. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

Does that offer also work for the annual subscription?

6. Coota9

Coota9 Well-Known Member

I believe offer is only for monthly offer only..think it finished at 7pm though!!

7. meme plecko

meme plecko Well-Known Member

Ok, 'invested' $27 just for a bit of fun. I remember watching a ripehouse video showing public housing overlays in Kingston QLD, seemed ok.

Looked at several properties tonight, first impression not that good, a 4 bedroom place listed as 3 bedroom, a townhouse listed as a house and a unit that's been on the market for over two months is not on the market according to ripehouse...

8. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

Good thing I "missed out" then!

9. mcarthur

mcarthur Well-Known Member

I think the data's pulled directly from public websites (RE, etc.). If so, no idea why it's incorrect.

I've found the data mostly ok, but often little inaccuracies which are painful down at the actual house level, but that's where I use Pricefinder anyway.