Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Ripehouse money back guarantee

Discussion in 'Information Resources & Tools' started by Anderson Ku, 16th Jul, 2015.

1. Anderson Ku

Anderson Ku New Member

Hi all,

I have been reading the somersoft forum for a few months since I started looking to buy my first investment property. I've come across a few tools that helps with property research but I'm having some problem with ripehouse in particular. I subscribed since they offer a 30-day no question asked money back guarantee.

Has anyone tried to ask ripehouse to honour their 30 day no question asked money back guarantee?

I signed up on 20th of June. After trialling it for 2 weeks I found that it is not what I am looking for. Since the unsubscription button on the My Account section of the website does not work, I sent Jacob an email asking for unsubscription on 9th of July but didn't hear back from him. I then tried to send email to their support and the reply was they will "check" who is processing that.

From what I've read so far Jacob is usually very helpful in answering questions so I'm a bit surprised that this has not been the case.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed from here? I have tried contacting them through live chat and the answer is still the same. The support said she would check who's processing the order and left the chat.

Thanks!

2. mcarthur

mcarthur Well-Known Member

I've always had pretty quick responses from Jacob and the online chat - certainly within 48hrs.