Ripehouse advert on PropertyChat

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Lacrim, 22nd Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Lacrim

Lacrim Well-Known Member

Exit the 9-5 Training - Property Chat

So google pushed this ad to me via PC....$150K passive in 8 years via 5 properties. What the? How? The gross yield would have to be approaching 15-20% with minimal expenses to pay the loans off in 8 years.

Would love to see the detail behind this claim with some real life examples.

Eugene, Shazi and Terry_w like this.
  2. fols

fols Well-Known Member

100% agree. I've gone deep on a few of these ' quit my job success stories' and the numbers just don't stack up in my books. Would love to see the detail.

Eugene and Shazi like this.
  3. Jacob Field

Jacob Field Well-Known Member

@Lacrim and @fols - feel free to watch the no-cost training. I feel it is not appropriate to comment until you do.

It is actually 90-minutes and goes into a lot of details about how this can be achieved.

Many of you around here know me since the Somersoft days - I have been investing for almost 20 years, originally learnt a lot from Jan Somer's books and her forum.

I try and be fair and reasonable and "give back" at all times - so feel free to watch this training video and reach out to me with ANY questions.

Jacob

Baker and Pingu1988 like this.
  4. kews

kews Member

Hi Jacob, hope you are well, do you still have this training video uploaded somewhere? Cant find it on your website, looked like the video was removed. Thanks

5. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Lesson in this is block ads or dont click on certain paid promotions. Its where the sharks and vultures prey on numpty investors. They can model amazing things based on past data. Zero accountability.
    What the old adage - A fool and their money are easily parted. Its like three card marley. You can watch the hands but the real money will always be a loss.

You arent "giving back" watching these ads..PC is a mere host for Google to push whatever ads it thinks work best or are paid by the advertiser using its aggressive algorithms. Simon cant influence what junk they push. I love how as a business member I block ads.