Ridiculous reviews

Discussion in 'Airbnb & Short Term Letting' started by jodes, 29th Sep, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. jodes

jodes Well-Known Member

@Gockie is that airhost forum? I sometimes go on there but find most people on there are generally whingers/ discriminatory/ not open-minded/ uptight and get frustrated and leave !

2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Think so. There are some interesting threads... haven't been on it for a little while. But some people really aren't cut out to be hosts.

3. Ouchmyknees

Ouchmyknees Well-Known Member

S1mon likes this.
  4. Chrispy

Chrispy Well-Known Member

I am not long back from New York and Boston.
    My son and I stayed in Hilton Hotels, some under the Homewood Brand. When you book Hilton they normally supply breakfast. In New York all was as normal, with a decent breakfast supplied, and a large room with two queen size beds. It had a microwave but no kettle, which is normal for USA. I just heat the water for coffee in a cup, which works OK.
    Last year, at the same hotel, it was packed and we had to get to breakfast early to get a table, this year there were far less people around. However, this year there were many Australians. It appears that Flight Centre had done a deal with this hotel. The people staying there were getting their individual stays at 1/3rd the price charged to us!!!! I had booked direct through the Hiltonhonors Website!!!

When we reached the Boston Hotel it did not have a fridge, or micro wave, which I was surprised about. When we went to breakfast we found that was not included either. Free coffee was supplied in the Reception area.
    It was a great Hotel that had just been renovated, but was lacking in facilities. The price did not reflect the lack of facilities.

Marg4000 likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.