Retirement would suck, without cashflow. .

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Barny, 7th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

You greedy deal maker Leo

I love working on myself first - personal development is the number one most important thing in my life without that I cannot raise my kids properly and I cannot grow my business is properly.

My own mindset is number 1.

You don't attract in your life what you want you attract who you are.

I find that the more I work on my own personal growth, the more money I can attract.

The more I work on myself the better my relationships become with my partner and kids.

Retirement is not a word that exists for me. When trees stop growing they die - so do people.

Sackie and Rixter like this.
  2. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

You greedy deal maker Leo

I love working on myself first - personal development is the number one most important thing in my life without that I cannot raise my kids properly and I cannot grow my business is properly.

My own mindset is number 1.

You don't attract in your life what you want you attract who you are.

I find that the more I work on my own personal growth, the more money I can attract.

The more I work on myself the better my relationships become with my partner and kids.

Retirement is not a word that exists for me. When trees stop growing they die - so do people.

Sackie likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Agree with you 100%. I have always likened mindset as the foundation we build.
    What we can sustain and build all rests on the foundation. The stronger more 'sophisticated' the foundation, the greater the potential for massive success will be. Personally I have never met anyone who has achieved massive, massive success with a mediocre mindset.

Xenia likes this.
  4. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

Depending on the vehicle, $10kpa for a low end budget one and $50mpa for a decent one :D

The Y-man

5. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    150K per annum would allow me and my wife to travel frequently, fly business, stay in 4 and 5 star hotels , and replace our car every 7- 8 years, although I tend to own cars for 12+ years. And that's assuming the mortgage is paid in full and there are no other significant debts .

100K would actually do it, but I'd prefer to have a goal that overshoots the required target.

Have effectively already built a 200K + passive income for life from the existing portfolio, using NRAS. But things can go wrong. Life can throw curve balls... so # Not Done Yet

big max likes this.
  6. Munga

Munga Well-Known Member

Euro, I see the term NRAS used a bit here . Is it a new govt incentive? I live in Europe so may have missed a few things. ?

7. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    NRAS has been around since 08/09 .... and is winding down now... the opportunity to purchase NRAS approved dwellings is now very very limited. I have only a few left available to purchase

8. Zeehan

Zeehan Well-Known Member

Re travel: We have been houseswapping for a number of years, very successfully. It cuts out most of the accommodation costs so helps the travel budget, and we get to see places might not have gone to otherwise.

ellejay likes this.
  9. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

We did that and hoping to do a lot more now.

10. barnes

barnes Well-Known Member

Hey Barny.
    Teach yourself some trading skills and start trading. You'll have an interesting retirement. You'll have all the cash you want, depending on your skills of course and work that you can do everywhere. If you are not retired in the next 10 years, you still have time to learn how to do it right - 10 years part time study can be enough (depending on the individual). Learning is free all you invest is time.

11. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

A friend of mine combines house swap with wife swap. Works out well all round. A change is as good as a holiday or so they say. ;)

Gingin likes this.
  12. Barny

Barny Well-Known Member

I'm back at work this week, its good to be back doing what I love and earning better cash. Lucky too, as I went shopping for another car today.