Retirement village contacts

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Property person, 16th Sep, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Property person

Property person Well-Known Member

Hello all

I need some technical advice - I have started putting together a list of retirement villages that I can find online as I want to directly market a property I own to them.

I note apart from the big guys IRT/Stocklands/lendlease etc a lot of the retirement villages are advertised as one of sites, but are owned/or been developed by a larger company.

Would anyone have a list of retirement home developers they can send me? I can sent what I have?

Alternatively, and advice on how I can get a complete list. I am primarily focused on National and NSW companies.

Appreciate any advice!

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Many church and charitable organisations too eg Anglicare, catholic Healthcare, SDA Villages, Calvary Healthcare. Private operators eg Moran and heaps of others.Cordell many have a list you can buy. List of Retirement villages Projects in NSW - Cordell Connect projects

But sending to the village wont achieve much. Their head office would be the one to address proposed new sites. Local managers just manage the village and its people.

Property person likes this.
  3. Property person

Property person Well-Known Member

Thanks heaps Paul - this is very usefully information!! I have just spent a couple of hours adding some additional retirement village developers to my DB. Thanks for your response!

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Cordell has massive resources available. As long as you are happy to pay.......Call them. Loads of players in this space...And dont ignore real estate land marketing companies who are always watching for (large) land suitable for their known clients. eg Knight Frank (etc) may be contracted to find suitable land and consult on choices available and then act as their agent to buy it and develop it or with developmnet partners etc McMullin, McCloy. Stevens etc....

Property person likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia