Residential tenancy law for investors in WA - 16th May

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by thatbum, 5th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

I've been invited to present on residential tenancy laws in WA so I thought I'd put out the word in case anyone on here was interested in coming along.

I'm the guest speaker for the month for a local group called Boutique Investors Group. Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about the group, but they don't seem like the pushy sales type so far. Same group that @Aaron Sice presented for with his Rcodes expertise a few months back.

You can come down and learn some of things I'm constantly rabbiting on about on here with tenancy laws!

I've attached the flyer for the event and some details below.

LOCATION : BOLD PARK COMMUNITY SCHOOL HALL - 61-63 Powis Street Wembley (heading north exit left at Powis Street freeway off ramp)
    DATE
    : TUESDAY 16TH MAY
    TIME : 6.30 - 8.30PM PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY, AS MUST FINISH ON TIME
    COST : $20 single $30 partners (cash only at door) BIG Members Free
    REFRESHMENTS : Tea & Coffee free
    PARKING : Is free and plenty as you park inside the security gates on your right within the school grounds. Gate will be signed posted.

REGISTER: Call Nathan 0422 002 248 or email [email protected]

Attached Files:

Redwing, mrdobalina, Perthguy and 4 others like this.
  2. Aaron Sice

Aaron Sice Well-Known Member

Good stuff. They seem like a nice group and really keen to learn as much as possible.

3. WestOz

WestOz Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting but bit far for me on a Tues night.
    Even though a guest speaker for an "investment" Co I trust you'll be as blunt honest with them regarding the in's & outs of being a landlord etc, as your rightly so on here ;)

4. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

Brutally honest as always.

Last call for anyone interested to come down. I did see a few peeps with WA tenancy issues recently... @chibs ?

5. chibs

chibs Well-Known Member

@thatbum Thanks for calling out, was totally flat out last week so couldn't make it.

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.