Request from tenant for disabled person modifications

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by James Bond, 5th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

The more active you are when young, the sooner you need any support at all! :)

2. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Do you mean "the more active you are when young, the LATER you need any support at all (or am I having a Senior Moment)?

3. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

I was wondering too. In our case, the more active we both were when younger, the more injuries to haunt us now that we are older.

WattleIdo likes this.
  4. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

The active types know. It's called wear and tear. But the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Scott No Mates and Angel like this.
  5. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Like most volleyballers stuff their ankles, knees and shoulders by playing. Lots of little finger injuries too. All mounts up. :(

But if course, if you don't do anything to keep fit then you'll struggle with day to day living. I am so happy I can do plenty of things with my body - abseil, unicycle, do the splits and chin ups...

I think you need to mix it up and work different muscles or else damage will occur.

Last edited: 8th Jan, 2018
  6. Gockie

Great thinking @Angel. Multiple applications. Take a mainstream tenant or the one asking for home modifications. Hmmm....

7. Noobieboy

Noobieboy Well-Known Member

Little finger... isn’t that a GoT character. The dude that wanted Sansas Mom, but then opted for her sister and then her daughter. :D

8. Gockie

Gotta say... I've never watched GoT so I have no idea. Sorry.
    Its probably great, but I've only got free to air and don't really watch that too much either. I'll happily live without turning on a TV.

Noobieboy likes this.
  9. Noobieboy

Noobieboy Well-Known Member

But what you do with all that free time!!! Wish I was like that. I can’t remember last time I watched free to air, but I probably spend 5 hours a week on series...

10. Gockie

Unfortunately I spend a bit too much time on Propertychat and Facebook.
    But I also play volleyball twice a week, do some unicycling practise, and airbnb host in my spare time.
    Good thing about not being glued to TV is that I can go to sleep when I'm ready. Previously if I start watching TV I'd keep watching it for hours, it didn't matter too much what show was on. I do watch sometimes, but it doesn't tend to draw me in and I'm not addicted to it, and I can be partway through a show and say, I'm going to bed.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia