Hi all, I am after some advice in relation to whether we should sell or rent out our current PPOR given the following scenario: Move to another country for 3 years with all costs covered minus personal expenses. We currently have 2 IP’s that have equity loans from PPOR attached so if we sold, these would be paid down making both properties slightly positively geared. We would then only have about $90,000 left from sale plus savings. IP’s would then be at around 77% LVR. If we rent the PPOR, income would be about $900/month greater than loan repayments. PPOR has a pool which we can include servicing. If we sold PPOR I would prefer to buy another IP to replace it but as I won’t be working and currently on mat leave I’m concerned about serviceability requirements of bank. All properties are in Canberra. PPOR is not forever house but would prefer to hold a bit longer if financially more viable. Also all loans are fixed until December with move to be July 2016. Rent or sell?