NSW Regarding sourcing sellers/properties for investment Sydney

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Adam2019, 12th Feb, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Adam2019

Adam2019 Member

Dear Fellow Members and Investors,

I was wondering if I can have some advice on what other place to source for sellers/properties besides the usual Net (Domain/Real Estate/etc) or Local Agent (meetings)?

Is there some better/other/faster way online (paid or not) ??

Many thanks.

Regards,
    Adam

2. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

I don't think there is.

Door knocking maybe?

3. JohnPropChat

JohnPropChat Well-Known Member

What has worked for me in the past and still does is being on the ground and getting to the know the agents well. Many a time, I get heads up on listings that will be signed shortly or just signed but hasn't been put online.

If they haven't signed the listing then they can't reveal too much information but being active on the ground means a bit of hint goes a long way.

I know an agent who sells many properties by just telling his existing client base and often manages to sell before it hits mainstream sites.

Scanning hundreds of listings each day may not be possible for everyone but when I do have the time and I find something interesting, I pass it to friends who are shopping as well and they return the favor.

4. Adam2019

Adam2019 Member

Thanks for the heads up John.

PFI can assist you with your investment strategies for your SMSF, Life Cover for your members and assistance with compliance. We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice