Refrigerated cooling & Heating issue

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by ross100, 22nd Jun, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ross100

ross100 Well-Known Member

Hi All
    One of my IP's in Deer Park have a Central refrigerated cooling/heating, this came with the house when i purchased it. Its a 3 bedroom house single storey not very big. Recently we are having issues with the heating as per agent's repairer it needs to be replaced or the other option is to buy split system which is going to cost me 2-3k above.
    Any suggestions will help greatly.

2. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

Buy a split system which is going to cost you $2-3K

3. Something_Wrong

Something_Wrong Well-Known Member

BUY the split system

When we were renting, the owner added a split system after our 1st baby was born, so we ended up staying another winter as the house was poorly insulated and it was freezing in winter.
    The rent went up $10 soon after but we would pay that to be comfortable and we’re saving $$ by not running electric and oil heaters in each room.

4. ross100

ross100 Well-Known Member

would split system work as what about the bedrooms if the split is in the lounge

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.