Recommended PMs Melbourne

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by OTmg, 26th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. OTmg

OTmg Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Just want to ask if anyone has feedback on Metro, Master Advocates or YPA?

We have recently purchased and need a PM but most seem to take on 180+ properties. I just dont see how this could work out well.

I'd appreciate your comments.

Cheers!

2. JacM

JacM VIC Buyer's Agent - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat Business Member

Hi @OTmg

Melbourne is a big place and most PMs specialize in a certain area or suburb. Which suburb is your property located in?

3. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

Depending on agency support, once you hit triple figures for a PM I think it's pushing limits. Sure, some will say they manage 150 but it's absolutely inevitable that service suffers. Even with adequate back end support, these sorts of numbers rely on a probability ratio I.e. That nothing will go wrong with most of the properties on a day to day basis! Not a great way to run an agency and really it becomes more about volume than good service.

I wouldn't engage an agency who has anymore than 100 properties per PM and even then I'd want to see some back end support.

OTmg likes this.
  4. xanh

xanh Active Member

I've found the PM aspect of Metro to be quite good. Reasonably proactive and professional. At least, better than others I've experienced. Perhaps not the cheapest, but thats not the most important thing. I don't have any experience with the other two so I can't compare.

5. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

Master Advocates don't manage a ridiculously huge amount, more of a boutique agency.

OTmg likes this.
  6. OTmg

OTmg Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I think they manage a lot!