Recommendations please for a PM in Brisbane to manage a Bowen Hills IP

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by norm226, 20th Jan, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. norm226

norm226 Member

Hi all! Unfortunately I purchased my first IP (2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car OTP Unit) in Bowen Hills based on what I thought was a good deal (close to transport, close to employment, etc, etc) and before I found Property Chat.

Ever since I joined Property Chat, I've seen OVERSUPPLY, OVERSUPPLY, OVERSUPPLY!!!!

I was hoping that some of you experienced investors could provide me with some recommendations on a good PM that may be able to help me during this oversupply "crisis"??

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Norm

2. ShelC

ShelC New Member

Hi Norm,

I just saw your post, I'm a Property Manager for a smaller Boutique Real Estate Agent in Clayfield. I have noted the market was dropping for some time but some of our rental prices have increased recently, and interest in properties is becoming stronger. Hopefully a good sign for things to improve mid year.

Last edited by a moderator: 12th Jul, 2016
  3. cheekykoon

cheekykoon Well-Known Member

Recommend Janet Boswel from Cornerstone Realty. Super fast.

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF