recommendations for PMs in cleveland, QL?

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Peta Notari, 23rd Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Peta Notari

Peta Notari Well-Known Member

Hi all

Can anyone suggest a good PM in cleveland, QLD? What do you like about them or their office?

Much thanks in advance

2. GregTugun

GregTugun New Member

Hi Peta

I'm pretty sure that my Property manager would be able to help out. Ashleigh from Apple Realty 0403 555451, she is great to get on with. My tenants love her to. She always calls you back, keeps me updated on what's going on with the property and always let's me know before she gets any maintenance done. Great property manager.

3. Peta Notari

Hey thanks for the post. I have just done search of their website but only offices in NSW and Texas are coming up. Do they have a website or does Ashleigh have an email address?

thanks so much for the help :)

4. GregTugun

GregTugun New Member

Hi Peta

When I recently spoke to Ashleigh she was moving to new offices (I was impressed) and she mentioned about upgrading the website while she was upgrading everything else. Her email works as I got an email from her over the weekend. Did you try calling her Peta? She always gets back to you :) Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Mar, 2016
  5. Shazi

Shazi Active Member

My PM doesn't live in that area but manages my properties all over Brisbane and Logan if you don't mind then PM me and I will give you her contact . She and her small team is excellent, prompt and very professional . I have been with her for years and her business has grown from word of mouth .

6. Peta Notari

Hi GregTugun,

thanks for the message and sorry for mydelay.

We have found a good property manager who managed to get a great tenant and at top rent before our first open home!

Property settles on 8/4/16 so no down time for us which is even better!! They move in the day after settlement.

From people in this forum, I have come across some great PMs which is good to see as we may well use their services in the future. Thanks for your insight though. It was all a mad rush at one point!

Last edited by a moderator: 17th Mar, 2016
  7. Peta Notari

Hi Shazi,

Thanks for your message. We have discovered some great PMs from this forum. Its so good to see they do exist lol! We have found one for our property now though but thanks for the heads up!