Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Recommend Good Property Manager In Moonee Ponds VIC

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by JK200SX, 7th Jun, 2016.

1. JK200SX

JK200SX Well-Known Member

I have a property settling in Moonee Ponds in the next couple of weeks and need to get my act together and find a good experience property manager to lease and look after the property.

I reviewed a few of the property managers in the area, and the 2 that are the closest to my propert are Simone Bullen Real Estate
    Home
    and
    Woodards Real Estate Ascot Vale
    Ascot Vale - Woodards Real Estate Victoria

Has anyone here used either, or any other agency that you can recommend?
    What criteria do you use in selecting a PM?

Thanks,

JK

2. JK200SX

Anyone?

3. Fernfurn

Fernfurn Active Member

have used Nelson Alexander in Essendon for years both for selling houses, which they got me record prices, both times, and for renting. they have always been excellent

4. JK200SX

Thanks for the reply. My thought process is this:

- Both the PM's that I've mentioned are the closest to my property, one ay ~400m, the other ~1.2km. I tend to think that if the PM is closer, it would be more convenient for them to conduct an inspection at a prospective tenants request because its only a short wals/drive away. The short distance could also be beneficial if other issues arise.

- Essendon is one suburb further out from the CBD, and pricing in that suburb could be slightly less than my property, so my property could appear as being more expensive and less desirable for people searching in that suburb. I know most of you would say that all this stuff is on line, but I tend to think that a PM closer to your IP is better. I would tend to think that having a PM 1 suburb closer to the CBD would be better consider the same argument above.

5. JK200SX

Just about every online review of this mob has come back negative.....
    Anyone care to comment on the 2 agents I have mentioned above?

6. Otie

Otie Well-Known Member

@JK200SX Did you end up going with Woodards Ascot Vale? I have had their BDM calling me leaving msgs on my phone asking to appraise/chat about managing my property. I couldn't see any online reviews for them so was wondering if you could perhaps comment