Recommend a solicitor in NSW?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by RumpledElf, 21st Jan, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Hi folks! Slight delay in moving over from Somersoft!

I just had an offer verbally accepted on a Very Very Difficult block of land in NSW and I've never bought anything in NSW before so goodbye to my 16 year relationship with my conveyancer in SA.

Before I blindly phone everyone I find on Google, does anyone have a recommendation?

2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi @RumpledElf

What do you mean by "a very very difficult block of land"? Was it difficult to purchase due to demand?

After having done a number of deals in Sydney I cannot say we are any wiser in terms of conveyancers.

However, someone we used a few years ago was detailed:

Conveyancing Shop About us

@Jacque may have a few good recommendations given she deals with soli's and conveyancers as a BA.

3. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Mostly difficult because of the magical easement nobody has any clue about. I have a whole thread on that :D

I ended up just finding a conveyancer via google, this sat here a bit too long without response.

4. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Sorry I was too late here to answer @RumpledElf - if you still need someone let me know and I'd be happy to direct you to someone who may be able to assist. Good luck