Reccomend insurance and provider for services (+granny flat)

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by menty, 23rd Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. menty

    menty Well-Known Member

    30th Jun, 2015
    I'll be moving into my one of my IP's soon and therefore will need Home (and contents?) insurance.
    It needs to also cover a granny flat. I will be living in both.

    Does anyone know which companies insure this? I currently have 2 building policies as I have 2 tenants in each respective property.

    What would be a good deal for electricity and gas? (Only one person living so there won't be much usage I assume) . There's so many different tarrifs and plans