Realestateinvestar Property Analyser

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Thorm, 14th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Thorm

Thorm Well-Known Member

Wondering if anyone uses this and can comment on how useful it is?

I received a 21 day sub for completing their survey and the site is pretty cool. On the propery analyser, if i input all of the info to the best of my knowledge, how accurate should i consider the forecast?
    It gives an expected pretax/post tax schedule, but i'm wearing of making any decisions based on a tool which i don't fully understand.

2. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

The forecast should not be considered accurate at all. The REI tool itself is useful, especially if you are searching wide areas for unique properties and the CMA tool is ok (in my view not as good as some others so don't use on its own) the cashflow side of property analyser is great for a fairly accurate cash flow prediction. But don't rely on the capital growth forecast this is totally market dependent they just allow you to make an assumption (ie 5% or 8% etc) and it extrapolates out.

So, can it help you find properties? Perhaps Yes
    Can it help you understand your weekly cash committment on a property? Yes
    Can it estimate current value? Sort of
    Can it tell you the future capital gain of a property? No

Tekoz and Thorm like this.
  3. BuyersAgent

PS by way of usage I have used it for 2.5 yrs and have a current subscription. I have several other data solutions so I only use it as a fix on part of my weekly property addiction.

4. Thorm

Thorm Well-Known Member

Ok thank you. i guess i was specifically looking at the cash flow side of things, so that answers that part of the question.

5. BuyersAgent

Yes well as good as anyone can estimate cash flow in advance (ie its more accurate to know your actual interest rates, get quotes for insurance and call council for rates) if you have good inputs the output really should be quite close. Remember to add a little in for repairs etc. One big variable for established property is the amount of tax deductions which will vary based upon a QS report.

Tekoz likes this.
  6. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

Is there any group rate or this is just pretty much personal membership subscription ?

7. BuyersAgent

Personal last time I checked.

Tekoz likes this.