Real Estate Investar Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Markymac, 12th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Markymac

Markymac Member

Has anyone had any experience with the Real Estate Investar Premium Membership??

I'm looking to engage their services to acquire a property in Perth.

Would be great to get some feedback from their previous clients before I go ahead.

Cheers,

2. Willy Orwontee

Willy Orwontee New Member

am interested in this as well

3. Oshawott

Oshawott Well-Known Member

group membership!!! let me know if any

4. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Are you talking about that property investment. program that integrates with Xero?

I have not played with it but a guy in the office has. I will ask him tomorrow if he is in the office.

The guy is a freak. Every new Xero add on program and he is getting into it.

Foxdan likes this.
  5. Buylowsellhigh

Buylowsellhigh New Member

Haven't used the software but have had the sales pitch.
    The premium membership is $5000 and apart from the software you get a team member looking for property for you. From what I have heard they just jump onto domain and rea.com.au and find a few options and send them.
    Went to a seminar in sydney they now offer in home session, all they did was try sell new house and land or melbourne units. What we wanted didn't seem to matter.
    Now it would seem they are just another company selling high commission stock.
    I did a search and the company doesn't have a real estate licence so must have another company and neither did the guy that came to see us.
    At the seminar peoole told me they knew them from seminars run by - i love real estate and positive real estate both have mixed reviews online.software does look good but not sure i would pay that much.

6. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Cheers appreciate that.

We just did a software review but never had the blokes do that - doesn’t sound great.