Ramos023 101

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ramos023, 4th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ramos023

Ramos023 Well-Known Member

Thought I would introduce myself, seems the polite thing to do as a new user :)

26 years of old! haha days away from 27th birthday this wk end! I have a small portfolio based in Wollongong with purchases in Figtree 2008 $250k Albion park 2010 $284k and Horsley 2012 $273k distressed sale ;) Current LVR around 0.3 ish.... so I am pondering another purchase :)

Interests include property ofcourse! But sports sports sports. Did I mention sports? I follow NBA NRL EPL Cricket Tennis Cycling. Latest goal is to get every NBA jersey and then frame them for my man room hahaha

My teams are Boston Celtics, Chelsea, Cowboys ... although I have a soft spot for my man KG and Rondo so still follow their endeavours.

TV junkie. Suits ( although its getting slow ) Breaking Bad, Dexter 1-4 unreal , The Amazing Race ( I want to apply ) Survivor and Game of Thrones soooo good

Also very into fitness - about to undertake a 12 week challenge to shred this winter coat haha
    If you have any similar interests drop me a line

Jamie Moore likes this.
  2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard - I'm an nba fanatic :)

Wheres the love for the truth? :) he's a good addition to the clips. Can't wait for the season to start again - offseason sucks :-(

Ramos023 likes this.
  3. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard and congrats on your success at a young age.

Who do you follow in the nrl

4. Ramos023

Cannot forget the Truth! " I CALLED GAME" what an addition if he can do what he did for the wizards, LA look good. Linking back up with Doc, nice touch

Thanks Brian! Havent purchased anything in the last 3 years due to laziness I guess, travelled, found a gf etc got super comfortable. Wish I had scooped up a few more but its still early days.

I go for the North Queensland Cowboys. Not a bandwagoner - I still have my jerseys from when we were cellar dweller bottom feeders on the bottom rung of the ladder haha. Was a huge Matty Bowen man

Brian84 likes this.
  5. Chilliblue

Chilliblue Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck in getting into the real estate industry. Saw your other post.

Ramos023 likes this.
  6. Ramos023

Thanks Chilli! We have come across each other before online here! You had 2528 knowledge