Questus taking over Tebter properties??

Discussion in 'NRAS & NDIS SDA' started by smallbuyer, 29th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. smallbuyer

smallbuyer Well-Known Member

Something i noticed on hotcopper, a share forum

"Questus reality are going to exercise there rights to look after 1500 properties as from 1st of April 2019 with a further 500 before 2020 in Western Australia , taking over from current tebter property Australia ."

Could be an April fools joke though? Is just someones comment not a ASX announcement

2. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    I think you'll find "Questus Realty" is not part of the ASX listed company you know as Questus

Questus sold off Questus Realty some time back, to an ex Raine and Horne franchise which is named Real Property WA Pty Ltd, but trades as Questus Realty

I think you'll find them to be much better operators than Tebter

3. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

I didn't see this until just now.

Its only to do with property management. Incentives etc are still coming from the consortium.

For awhile Questus Realty assigned their property management rights for some geographical areas to be property managed by Tebter Property Management. Those rights are being taken back and Questus Realty will again manage those properties. To stop some of the confusion around Questus consortium vs Questus Realty they have renamed who will now look after the property management to be Real Property.