NSW PropTech (Property Technology) - meet like-minded disruptors

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by SmileSydney, 12th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. SmileSydney

SmileSydney Well-Known Member

Long time SS/PC lurker and keen RE investor here. When I'm not changing my newborn son's nappies, chasing my toddler daughter or prowling re.com or realcommercial, I'm a 20 year enterprise software *cough* veteran.

The winds are changing and disruptive technology is coming to the oldest asset class in the world. As an investor, we've all seen how antiquated doing things in real estate can be. The opportunities are there to disrupt and shake-up how things can be done.

I'd love to meet up with like-minded for a beer to chew the fat on all things property and technology. Introduce yourself with a personal background and where you work/live so I can coordinate the best meet-up point for everyone.

Ying

2. jprops

jprops Well-Known Member

This may interest you. 'Domain API link"

Not sure how well this is known, but Domains current product strategy is to enable the disruptors. The biggest barrier to entry in this game is Data. The big players have it all. Domain looks like they're changing that.

3. SmileSydney

SmileSydney Well-Known Member

Thanks mate. Indeed data is king. Corelogic have also released an API product as well.