Property Managers Propertyworks - Small Agency, Big Services

Discussion in 'Service Provider Directory' started by Tom Rivera, 1st Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

If you didn't mind the cheesy tagline and you're interested in property in South East Queensland, here we are!

I'm Tom and my business is Propertyworks. We're a small agency offering Property Management, New and Existing House & Land Sales and Project Management, plus we also work hand-in-hand with an exceptional Mortgage Broker and a variety of other professionals.

I lead the Property Management team and have a wide range of experience across a variety of roles. I've lived in South East Queensland for 22 years and intend to be here forever. Similarly, I've worked in Real Estate for my entire professional life and have loved every minute of it.

I'm not just here on Propertychat to tell you why I'm the best Property Manager for you, or why you should build a house with us, or why you should choose us to sell your property, or why we've got the best Mortgage Broker in the business.... Unless you ask of course....

I'm here to learn and appreciate your unique perspective, provide insight where possible and answer your questions as a fellow member with no pressure or salesmanship.

Contact me directly anytime on 1300 346 277 or email [email protected].
    Alternatively, check out our website at www.propertyworksqld.com.au or Facebook at www.facebook.com/propertyworksqld .

Last edited: 16th Nov, 2017
    Michael Mitchell and KevinJ like this.