Propertychat has matured

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Whitecat, 14th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RetireRich101

RetireRich101 Well-Known Member

I agree what you're saying Whitecat, but I think north brissy suck and will do less growth than south brissy :D

bob shovel, wombat777 and WattleIdo like this.
  2. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

It has not historically and it will not into the future. Let's monitor.

Why don't you start a North vs South Brisbane thread? I never get tired of that debate. Others love it too.

I was chatting to my mortgage broker last night about good locations to buy and he recommended 3 and I recommended 3 and we were trying to convince each other and then we both realised at the same time that the three that I had recommended were on the north and the three that he had recommended were south of the river. He lives north and I live South. We both laughed about it when we realised. This is a real thing in Brisbane.

Actually in reference to my original post I was not actually commenting on anyones behaviour towards me directly that whole Brisbane North vs Brisbane south thing didn't cause me to have any consternation about people's behaviour. I may myself have been a little bit harsh on the south side and that was negative and I apologise. Although I do remember people getting quite a bit upset when I tried to provide some genuine information about just how dangerous Logan can be in comparison to Ipswich. People just did not want to know. And I know what I'm talking about it in relation to crime and child safety. But again nothing unprofessional. I've never had any worries on propertychat about people attacking me.

What I was actually referring to was in the early days I saw some very very aggressive posts on all sorts of topics and I saw a lot of tension and a lot of grandstanding. It bought a whole lot of commercial players out people with negative agendas out of the woodwork that may not have been participating' on somersoft and I guess perhaps because it was a new board it hadn't really build up a sense of community and some people were behaving quite aggressively to strangers. I actually remember actively defending a few people after they had been personally attacked.
    I don't see that at all now.

Perthguy and Simon Hampel like this.
  3. RetireRich101

...and I never owned or currently owned a property in Mt Druitt, have zero interest buying there in the future.

I got banned from the thread and I am loving it... people with undeclared interest in Mt Druitt can have whatever agenda they may have...

Whitecat likes this.
  4. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

I don't want to disagree with you, start a war of words and then get banned from this thread.

So, in the interest of supporting a harmonious community, I will just agree with you :) :).

RetireRich101 and Whitecat like this.
  5. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

Why were you banned? I am assuming that there was something inappropriate said. They will not ban for just having an opinion.

6. RetireRich101

because I said the "OP kept moving his goal post and eventually you will score" (or to that extent) in that thread. In the eyes of Moderator ( and I respect this) it's consider as a bait/troll.

Now I said it, let's move on shall we.

Last edited: 17th May, 2017
  7. RetireRich101

Hey where are some of the notable PC members Tekoz, Darlinghurstboy, Azazel..

bob shovel likes this.
  8. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

reincarnated as others??

wylie and RetireRich101 like this.
  9. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

We have something in common, I got banned from the Trump thread... and I don't even know what I did?

It pays to have thick skin

MTR

kierank and RetireRich101 like this.
  10. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

*mostly*

I agree though. It seems to have settled down to something reasonable.

Whitecat likes this.
  11. RenegadeDom

RenegadeDom Well-Known Member

Group hug awwwwwww :p

Whitecat likes this.