Property X Marketing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ben Peasley, 19th Sep, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ben Peasley

Ben Peasley Member

Hi, my name is Ben and I'm a passionate property X marketing guy.

I've worked in the property space since 2003 and have a long and enjoyable career as the marketing manager for a group of builders, developers and real estates here in south east Queensland.

While I'm a fully licensed real estate agent, my role is 100 per cent behind the scenes, developing brands and their respective stories and assets to excite and motivate the market towards the path to purchase.

I'm currently undertaking the final subjects to complete my masters of digital marketing, and love nothing more than implementing these insights directly into the associated brands and companies that I nurture on a (daily/ hourly) basis. Call me crazy, but these brands are almost like my children, in which I have four.

I've joined Property Chat because I want to experience real conversations with those interested in property on a grass roots level. There is only so much of an insight you can gather by monitoring abs interstate migration, or the latest pr spin found in the media, (we can smell our own lol).

I'm not one to self promote, I don't have a book to launch, a course to push or property to sell, I'm simply happy to share my thoughts on property and marketing in the spirit of the forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Ben :)

Attached Files:

2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Welcome Ben.
    Keen to hear your insights into the market and spin that has evolved into developing up ideas and areas.

3. Ben Peasley

Ben Peasley Member

Hey Westminster,

Thank you so much for the warm intro to the site, much appreciated!

While it's a hot market here in SEQ, it's also a confusing one for builders & developers, with so much competition for sites, a huge amount of pre-sales stimulated from low interest rates, net interstate migration and the homebuilder scheme, combined with construction pricing that is trendy upwards on the daily!
    Those that have the registered or near registered stock at the moment hold all the cards.

Thanks again, and have an awesome Sunday!

Ben

4. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

Ben Peasley likes this.
  5. BrissyResearcher

BrissyResearcher Member

Hi Ben
    What a great mix of skills to have.
    Welcome.

Ben Peasley likes this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.