Property Webinar - Infotrack - 22/11/16 and 29/11/16

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Scott No Mates, 22nd Nov, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Sorry about the late notice but thought that a few may be interested in these topics:

upload_2016-11-22_11-45-3.png

Linky---------------------------------------------------------Linky
    Register-----------------------------------------------------Register
    ----------------------------------------------------------------VOI Legislation pack

2. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Are more organisations accepting digital signitures nowadays?

Was the webinar today a "home version" of a quality management system? Looks interesting. I needed to sign something the other day at the beach and was locked out of my free pdf app forger:mad: so i had to wait til i got back to the library to print it out :cool:

Is next week's webinar simplifying the id process? Moving away from Scanning drivers licences or JP certified copies
    In WA you barely need id! I filled out the forms for a WA drivers and number plates, they came in the mail then i got called up to come in with my passport to make the 100 points! :rolleyes:lol the wild west!

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia