Property Title Search

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Harry Marcus, 14th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Harry Marcus

Harry Marcus Well-Known Member

Hi All,

As I understand it, the LPI no longer offers direct title certificates and instead to purchase a title certificate one must go through their network of approved brokers.This is as per this link.

I've visited a number of the brokers who are clearly geared towards 'volume' searches and require account establishment/etc. I'm literally after one title search to prove my ownership for a CDC. Can anyone recommend any particular approved broker that will be able to facilitate this quickly?

Thanks guys,
    Harry

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

All brokers will turn this around within a couple of hours at the most.

Won't the certifier acknowledge your rates notice, water or land value notifications?

3. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Typical government.

Rates ? In settlement docs, they should have done a final search and included it, ask solicitor for it.

4. bmc

bmc Well-Known Member

@Harry Marcus
    or call your local surveyor. we all have access to one or more of these title seach brokers.
    im sure if you drop in, they can order a search on the spot. it only takes a few minutes to come through.
    anywhere between $15 to $25 plus his $ time (if applicable)

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia