Property Staging Recommendations Perth

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by The Chaser, 2nd Feb, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Chaser

The Chaser Active Member

Hi all

I have a 4x2x2 renovation project that is close to completion. Overall feel is a typical modern contemporary family home. The backyard with previously renovated patio area, pizza oven, bbq, areas etc will also be a potential drawcard, but will require styling to bring it alive.

Can anyone suggest a reputable staging company in Perth that delivers a quality product that is value for money for whole house staging? The whole property inside and out will be empty. Also any idea of ballpark cost and how the pricing tends to be structured?

All feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Angela

2. jaydee

jaydee Well-Known Member

Angela

I sold my parents townhouse (3x1 1/2) in Wembley/Subiaco in 2012 and I engaged a company called Home Staging and Styling. (I googled before posting but couldn't tell if they still exist by that name)

The recommendation came from the REA and whilst I was a little sceptical, I could not believe how well a very simple staging at an initial cost of $1500 then (2012) transformed the property. It went from being a little triplex townhouse that would normally be suited to retirees to a property that also had appeal to a much younger set.

The price was for 2-3 weeks with a much reduced weekly charge for keeping the furniture in the property until it sold.

My sister was gobsmacked when she viewed the property and we obtained a fantastic price which confirmed the staging cost was well worth it. (Probably $20-$50k increase on a $700k sale price)

I fully support staging a property for sale if you want to achieve maximum sale price and extend the range of potential buyers.

There are a lot more staging companies now and I'm guessing the current price would be $3-5K, plus weekly hire charge after initial hire period.

Good luck.

3. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Hi Angela,

I use FHSA Furniture Hire and Sales Australia Property Styling & Home Staging Perth - FHSA

They have staged about 10 properties for me/clients.

Cost for a 4 x 2 is around $3500ish for 5 weeks and it's money well spent

4. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

I've been using a company called 740 Designs that I'm quite happy with in terms of quality and price.

Its been around $2.5k for a first four weeks, and $270 or so a week after that. This was for a 3x1 house.

Pricing was mostly based on a per room basis I think.