Property research tool to analyse suburb growth potential and price range

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by DanUM, 21st Mar, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. DanUM

DanUM Active Member

Hi all,

I'm planing to build a duplex in a regional NSW. I don't have any paid subscription for DSR data, boomapp or corelogic and looking to buy one.

Which of the above services (or anything else) is useful to analyse the update statistics such as sale prices and zoning levels in the map and top growing lists. I'd also like to know if population/ infrastructure growth and approved dwelling lists.

I assume there may be quite a few members who have multiple subscriptions - can you please advice on which data/services to use when selecting a suburb and deciding on the features of the dwelling?

Thanks in advance.
    Dan

2. 22088

22088 Member

you can use homeon.com.au to find out statistics in suburb and street level, such as median price of a suburb for 3 beds house, turnover rate in a specific street etc.

3. TopCat

TopCat Well-Known Member

Crap it only allows Sydney properties

4. PropDir

PropDir Well-Known Member Business Member

Hi @DanUM - you may like to try PropertyDirector.com.au

We have detailed demographics on every suburb in Australia (including population) zoning data for all properties, and much more.

Feel free to PM me here on PropertyChat or email [email protected] if you have any queries.