property prices in Sydney expected to grow at a greater rate in 2020 than any other city

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Tenex, 25th Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

2. datto

datto Well-Known Member

I like. I like. Fantastic unbiased report without even a hint of a vested interest.

3. marmot

marmot Well-Known Member

Hopefully the effects on tourism will not reflect in big job losses as a results of the disasterous summer season for the Gippsland, Far South Coast and South Coast.
    Thats even before you consider the effects of inbound travel to Australia as a result of fires and seroius smoke pollution to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
    Some media reports were saying international travel forward bookings were down by over 20%.-30%.
    Now we also have a virus from China that might again hurt tourism and cause big job losses in hospitality and tourism related industries.

4. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

I agree, personally I think that article is full of conspiracy. I mean what company would publish research on economic conditions if they didnt have vested interest in investing in Lisbon, Moscow and Sydney at the same time?

Then you have realestate.com that just utterly pulls numbers out of nowhere about clicks and what not.

We have seen the signs already in the past few months in Sydney, stock sits on market, auction clearance is low, plenty of stock on, noone is interested, prices going down as that other property expert on here predicted.

On other hand, I hear druitt however is a source for cheap joint. I wonder why no article is written on it

5. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Are you nuts? We're trying to spruik Sydney not destroy it.

Oh and those joints are even cheaper on Tuesdays. Lane way north side station. Skinny guy, fuzzy hair and dark sunnies.

6. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

JohnPropChat likes this.