Property mgmt advice, north Epping/ Wollert

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Guru, 11th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Guru

Guru New Member

Hi!
    I am settling on a brand new property soon. It's in Aurora, Wollert, north of Epping in Victoria. I need advice on good property managers who won't cost me a bomb.
    Any advice on the following would be great:
    - Mgmt fee, your experiences, how much is too much etc
    - can you negotiate, if yes then till what extent
    - anyone or anyone you know who would be interested in renting out this place.
    - any other advice is also greatly appreciated as it's the first time I am doing this.

Property details:
    Newly built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on a 445metre square block. Corner block, fully landscaped, ready to move in towards end of June.

Thanks in advance,
    G

2. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

PMd you.

Normal~High 7.7% inc GST
    Good 5.5% inc GST
    Super cheap (possible low service) 3.3%
    Definitely negotiate - but if you negotiate too hard, they may skimp out on what they do for you

The Y-man

Guru likes this.
  3. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

Just be aware (I am sure you are) there are 12 brand new/near new houses similar to yours in wollert alone, and a heap more in the vicinity, so you may need to undercut to get tenants, but discuss tactic with the PM - a good one knows the market.

Are you coming down to check it out on completion? There can be a lot to fix up to be tenant ready.

The Y-man

Guru likes this.
  4. Guru

Guru New Member

Thanks Yman, yes planning to come down soon, the building package includes the landscaping, front driveway, fencing, so expecting the things to do to be less than usual. :)
    Would need an airconditioner, but that can take its own time as summers are still some time away...

5. momentum26

momentum26 Well-Known Member

Could you please PM me the property manager details too?

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia