Property manager recommendations in Liverpool proximity

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by icic, 2nd Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. icic

icic Well-Known Member

Hi all, is there any agent that you guys have can recommend to me around the Sydney outer west around Liverpool, Leppington & Bringelly area? the one I am using now is getting more useless by the day. He forgets appointments, wouldn't follow up on anything unless being call 10 times, say yes to everything but doing nothing. I am going to give them the boot once I found a new one, the challenges are agents over there are mostly substandard for the past 3-4 companies I've used. Your recommendation will be much appriciated

2. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

Can I ask who you are using right now?

icic likes this.
  3. Morgs

Morgs Well-Known Member Business Member

icic likes this.
  4. Cheern

Cheern Well-Known Member

or try Troy Williams at John Williams Real Estate which is based in Liverpool. I have been using them for quite some years and find them good in general. Although i was a little surprised recently that I will need to get another quote myself for an air-cond installation as he only has one reliable tradesman to recommend. I guess it's probably because air-cond is not that frequently used as plumbers etc?

icic likes this.
  5. datto

datto Well-Known Member

icic. Sounds like you got one of the better ones. I normally change PM when they either stop paying me or go broke or both.

icic likes this.
  6. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

This is my current PM as well. I've found them good in the past but have dropped off a little when one of their PMs left early last year.

icic likes this.
  7. icic

icic Well-Known Member

do they do routine inspections and reporting. do you find them proactive ?

8. Cheern

Cheern Well-Known Member

Credit to them, my property has been tenanted to an old lady living by herself for quite a few years. So we don't really see the need to have very regular routine inspections. It's currently carried out once a year and i am happy with that. I do find the response/communication is normally prompt and all repairs & maintenance are being dealt with effectively. Having said that you would agree that as landlord we can't really leave everything to PMs and expect them to be proactive with everything. So based on this principle, i am pleased with their service.

9. icic

icic Well-Known Member

The difference between my Liverpool and Brisbane agents are quite significant in my opinion. Ive used a few and none of them does inspections according to their commitment until I hold them accountable, the couple of agents in Brisbane we use does it like clock work and in a detailed report with full of photos and discriptions. Liverpool agents are very sloppy and sometimes sneaky with repairs I found.

10. Cheern

Cheern Well-Known Member

Your comment on Liverpool agents being sloppy... I assume you refer to the Liverpool agency you used/are using? Not the one I mentioned to you?

11. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Hello I use Keira
    She came recommended by a friend.
    She is good and communicates well.

Regards

Keira James
    Property Investment Manager

4/562 Hume Highway,
    Casula, NSW 2170, Australia.

02 9601 8333
    02 9602 8033