VIC Property manager recommendations - Ballarat

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Cherie, 3rd Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Cherie

Cherie New Member

Hi guys
    My partner and I have a rental property in Ballarat and are not at all happy with the current property managers. I was wondering if anyone could offer some recommendations please. Names of individuals or companies are fine :)
    Thanks in advance
    Enjoy the weekend!

2. jodes

jodes Well-Known Member

We use Ballarat Property Group and have been quite happy with them so far.

3. Cherie

Cherie New Member

Thanks Jodes!

Anyone else? Surely there are other decent property managers in Ballarat. Although, maybe not :(

4. JacM

JacM VIC Buyer's Agent - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat Business Member

5. hwbesqu

hwbesqu Active Member

Hi, as an ex property manager in ballarat, and also an IP owner now residing interstate,there really are some bad ones. Jamie Stephens from Ballarat Property Group has my recommendation (no that's not who I worked for)

6. Michelle Evans

Michelle Evans Well-Known Member

[email protected] Katrina from Wilson Estate Agents - my owners in Werribee loved her, then she changed agents, it took them a little while but they found her again and swapped agents. I've been using her for advice (as i don't own one in Ballarat but was looking). If they hadn't found her again, I was going to end up managing their Ballarat property! My office is in Werribee, but I live in Bacchus Marsh so it's not that far up the road from me given I have relatives I visit there as well.

7. Karena Knee

Karena Knee New Member

I have worked with Linda Hulsinga who has just started in Ballarat with Harcourts.
    Mature woman who takes great pride in her ability to successfully meet both landlord and tenants requirements. Give her a call, you won't be dissappointed.

8. Deborah Burgess

Deborah Burgess New Member

The real estate agents managing my property in Ballarat were bought out but a bigger agent, the service is now appalling and i am now practically doing their work for them . Does anyone have any recommendations for a good property manager?

Michael Mitchell likes this.
  9. househuntn

househuntn Well-Known Member

If you're talking about Ballarat Property Group, I am having the same problems. And it's the same staff from BRG so I'm not sure where it's going wrong. Anyone have recommendations?

10. Owlet

Owlet Well-Known Member

Jamie (formerly had his own PM business then was part of Ballarat Property Group and now at Buxton) - he had a very good reputation. I think Carmen is also at Buxton - previously had her as a PM and she was great.
    Our current PM is reasonably good but this is a relationship we have built over time. We stay because of the relationship we have with her rather than the agency she works for.

11. Michelle Evans

Michelle Evans Well-Known Member

It's always a challenge when agencies are bought by others as the cost is significant so often they look to cost cut. We manage in the area but I'll check with one of my old clients if they're still with their agent (they followed her from one company to another).

12. uniqlo17

uniqlo17 Active Member

Anyone got any good recommendations for Ballarat property managers? Would be good to hear your experiences with them

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia