WA Property manager recommendation - Morley/Dianella

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by zac101, 12th May, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. zac101

zac101 Well-Known Member

Hi there looking for a competent and decently priced property manager in Perth (Morley/Dianella). Please help if you can. Would be keen to hear from someone who have been using the services.
    Hey @Westminster
    Cheers.

2. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

Hi Zac,

I use Investor’s Edge which was a decision I made after doing a lot of homework and speaking to quite a few PMs. I also wanted someone who is genuinely investment focused (a lot of people claim this), but also someone actually understands it properly. Jarrad is incredibly knowledgeable on the above as well as the Perth market (broader and micro) and for my money you won’t find a better overall package if you’re serious about your investment. He makes sure this is understood by his team and they genuinely understand the investment equation and bat for the landlord at all times. I have no affiliation with them other than paying them to manage my property, they just do a great job.

www.investorsedge.com.au

Cheers!

- Andrew

zac101 likes this.
  3. Propin

Propin Well-Known Member

I’ve self managed for most of the last 16 years (apart from nightmare agents when I was interstate for 2 years- same area as you) but if I Were to change I’d go with Investors Edge.

zac101 likes this.
  4. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

I use Tom, Naomi and Gina at TC Realestate. Not the cheapest but they keep all my tenants in line and help me to keep my tenants happy :)

zac101 likes this.
  5. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

I've been using Xceed RE - I think they're based in Morley. They've been excellent - not cheap, but really good.

zac101 likes this.
  6. JoannaK

JoannaK Well-Known Member

Speak to Shashana Nicol at Nourish Property. She is amazing!

zac101 likes this.