Property manager reccomendation. Carrara area of Gold Coast

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Paterson00, 1st Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Paterson00

Paterson00 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I am just getting set up on my first IP. It settled a little while back and I am now waiting for the property manager to source a tenant. I am not convinced I have the very best PM in the area but have nothing to gauge it with. I will give them time to perform but I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for someone in the area.

I am told that the property has had an abundance of interest but the PM was not happy with any of them.. "we are getting heaps of enquirers however a fair few of them don’t stack up to what we want"
    This leaves me with an empty property. The vacancy rate in the area is silly low at about 0.5% and the property is marketed at a reasonably competitive price so I am wondering if the PM is just being too fussy and hanging out for the perfect tenant.

Any thoughts would be good.

2. Shazi

Shazi Active Member

If you want to change PM you can pm me as I have a superb one not far from Carrara . She maybe able to assist and her rates are reasonable

Xenia likes this.
  3. Paterson00

Paterson00 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much and apologies for not replying sooner. The property manager has tenants in there now and seems to be a good manager so far so time will tell as always. I'd like to give them a good chance to prove themselves before i make any decisions. The process of changing managers can't be a quick and easy one and as yet I've no need to but it's nice to have another option should i need it. Thank you

Shazi likes this.