VIC Property manager: Mt Waverley / Glen Waverley

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by F1001, 19th Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. F1001

F1001 Member

Just had a terrible property manager in Mt Waverley. Tenants recently left and house had clearly been rented by a slumlord (won't go into details but: can see where curtains had been put up in lounge room to create additional bedrooms, cupboard are individually locked and labelled rooms 1 to 7, note it is only a 4 bedroom house). None of this has been picked up or observed by the property manager during inspections.

So time to find a new one, any recommendations for a good property manager?

2. craigc

craigc Well-Known Member

I would have said @Lil Skater but has recently sold the business. (Good luck Sam).

Sam did put me on to Jess @ Savoy when Sam didn’t cover my suburb. Jess covers lots of areas and I can recommend him as I’ve been happy with his service for many years.
    Good inspections, on top of things, responsive - all good from me.
    Suggest give him a call.

Jess Fouet | Savoy Real Estate

Lil Skater likes this.
  3. kitdoctor

kitdoctor Well-Known Member

Can't recommend Buyer's Advocate in Hawthorn.

Mediocre service like most we've encountered during 25 years and 9 IPs across QLD, NSW and VIC. When your PM doesn't even take the entry condition report to perform an exit inspection and their first action is to flush a now obsolete $85 toilet button down the toilet showing us it works (why), what can I say? Well - they've constantly demonstrated they don't understand the suburb and that some specific areas are not as desirable as others. Being in certain school zones is important in these two suburbs as you probably know.

Good luck. My wife and I look forward to the day we sell our last IP and don't have to manage PMs like children.

4. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member