WA Property Manager Mandurah

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by soojo, 30th Jun, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. soojo

soojo New Member

Hi, I'm soon to be a newbie in house rentals, could anyone please recommend a good property manager for the Mandurah area WA 6210? Also are there things of which I should be aware? Many thanks!

2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

3. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Hey soojo. We must be neighbours! :)

I haven't used them, but apparently LJ hooker and Acton are good. I'm self managing my Mandurah IP. The RE.co were good at getting tenants, but less good at managing the maintenance which cost us a significant sum in the end, so I don't recommend them.

4. KB_

KB_ Active Member

I had a property in Baldivis managed by RMA and would NOT recommend them. The usual issues, poorly done inspections and bond let go before remediation works completed.

5. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

A family member has used Mandurah Property Management t for the last 6 months to manage a property in the Mandurah area. Pretty competitive fees if I recall and I haven't heard any complaints so far.

6. Mitchell.Ellis16

Mitchell.Ellis16 Well-Known Member

Stumbled across this while searching for something else but thought I’d put my two bobs worth in 6 months later. Martine Hedges from Acton she was actually the property manager of the property I was renting originally when I relocated to Mandurah and she always went through the property with a fine tooth comb, not to the point that it disgruntled me as a tenant but to the point where if I was to ever rent out my Mandurah property I would contact her in a heart beat.

7. kennyboi

kennyboi Well-Known Member

Hi, I wonder if anyone used LJH Mandurah to manage their IP that can offer some feedback on their service? Thanks!