Property Manager , good one needed for Two Rocks area.

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Sue 2 Rocks, 24th Aug, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sue 2 Rocks

Sue 2 Rocks New Member

Hi Everyone, I am in Western Australia and signed an agreement with a property manager, which said pets would be taken under consideration. Without my seeing the copy of the lease, she signed up a family. I said 2 dogs could be on the property if they could be kept outside. I thought I would see a copy of the lease before it was signed by myself, but I did not get to see it before and it was not sent to me until I asked for it about 2 months later. Now I have 2 big dogs living in the house and she says that I never said dogs outside only. She has now terminated the agreement and left me with these tennants and their dogs, which are barking and running to the windows every time a dog gets walked past the house. The tennants did lie and tell her one of the dogs was an assistance dog, but I have not been provided with any information to prove this. I think this is the reason she allowed the dogs to go inside, because she thought she could not refuse them. She was not a good property manager, could not seem to pick the right tradesman for any repairs. Is there a good one in the Two Rocks area, near Yanchep.

2. Sue 2 Rocks

Sue 2 Rocks New Member

I went and visited the tenants as property manager said she would resign. They had told the property manager they were willing to move out 3 weeks ago. Also, some of our messages about needing access for maintenance were not being relayed to the tennant i.e. when we said we only needed access to the outside, and they did not need to be there.