Property Manager For Melton&Kurunjang

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Frank M, 17th Jul, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Frank M

Frank M Well-Known Member

Hey guys, anyone recommend a gun property manager for Melton/kurunjang district ? Looking to change.

Thanks

Theres been a few threads but no one really stating a PM, maybe someone by now has found one :)

Michael Mitchell likes this.
  2. Tony3008

Tony3008 Well-Known Member

I've been very happy with Cara at Raine & Horne, Melton, never more than last month when a pipe burst at my Melton IP while I was in hospital. Fortunately I could retrieve my TS policy number from my phone email, passed it over and she sorted everything.

3. Frank M

thanks okay i might get in touch with her!

4. Skinman

Skinman Well-Known Member

Do you mind me asking who you are with now? I’m also looking to change and don’t want to move to another bad one.

5. Frank M

Hi mate his name is Steve from the professionals Caroline Springs 0452249438
    Mention me Frank Matina, anyone ive recommend him to gave them a good rate also

Skinman likes this.
  6. bread_boy

bread_boy Well-Known Member

I have interviewed most and used a few PM's in the area and would stay away from the big name franchises. Poor communication, higher fees (unjustified) & general lack of service are common in this area.
    I would however, strongly advocate a closer look for @Michelle Evans from Personalised Property Management.
    She's a real gun with communication, book-keeping & local area knowledge but her best skill has got to be crisis management!
    Michelle was solely responsible for transitioning us from a position of dire straits (unpaid rent, domestic violence) to where we are now with a lovely long term tenant paying on time with more rent than achieved previously.
    Service has been Above & Beyond since we made the switch and couldn't be more satisifed with our decision.
    Happy to answer any questions you have regarding her service and/or PM me for further details.

Last edited: 9th Aug, 2019
  7. Connor

Connor Well-Known Member

+1 for @Michelle Evans , I don't normally give recommendations but she is definitely one of the best out there.

Michael Mitchell and Skinman like this.
  8. Shuttergirl

Shuttergirl Member

Hi @bread_boy and @Connor - just wondering if you are still using Michelle Evans and if you are still happy with her customer service?

9. bread_boy

bread_boy Well-Known Member

Yes! Still very much an extremely happy client of @Michelle Evans :D
    Can't say enough positive things about her service however if had to sum it up in one sentence, I'd say the best compliment I can give is this:
    Even though the property is a dud, I sleep well at night knowing Michelle is managing it until the day I'm able to offload it.
    Prior to her, we used Sweeney & Professionals Ryder and would not recommend either - the latter in particular.
    So glad we stumbled onto Michelle and haven't looked back since; unequivocally recommend!

Can PM me for further details on any of the above.
    Cheers
    BB

Michelle Evans likes this.
  10. Closet

Closet Well-Known Member

Barry plant in Melton are excellent. We used them.for 10 years.

11. Shuttergirl

Shuttergirl Member

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm so pleased to hear you are still happy with Michelle. Sorry to hear your property is a dud though lol. I always prefer a recommendation from someone who has had a good experience and have now touched based with Michelle. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

bread_boy likes this.
  12. AaronA

AaronA Member

As have I! I'm not satisfied with First National and I gave Michelle a ring today.

bread_boy likes this.
  13. Connor

Connor Well-Known Member

I've sold my properties in the area but I'd still recommend Michelle without any hesitation. She's the best I've used!

Michelle Evans likes this.